Dental Marketing - Tyson Steele Associates - Advanced Dental Marketing Concepts
Select a client from the list below to view their marketing materials.
Display and Yellow Pages Advertising for General Dentistry
In certain situations, display advertising can bring excellent exposure to your dental practice. The most common form of dental advertising is the yellow pages ad. However, in the last decade, dental advertising has moved beyond the boundaries of traditional yellow pages advertising to include magazines, newspapers, billboards, and other media.
Display advertising for a dental practice can also provide support for other marketing tactics such as targeted direct mail. And, sometimes, ads are a good relationship building tool: for example, running a dental advertisement in the local Chamber of Commerce newsletter.
Although every dental practice is different, a good display or yellow pages ad includes these elements:
- Understanding the advertisement's reach, saturation, and potential ROI
- Visual elements to attract the attention of the targeted viewer
- Design consistency with the practice's marketing tactics and logo
- A soft or concrete call to action
- Tracking mechanisms to evaluate efficacy